HOW TO: FIND THE PERFECT PUMPKIN PATCH

10/11/12

THIS IS STILL HAPPENING! Are you playing along?

Yes, it's true I live in LA where it takes far longer for the heat to ween off. 
And you can't exactly say it's true Fall in these parts, 
but we take what we can get (am I right, LA readers?)
Pumpkin Patch
I spent the weekend in Valencia and we decided to stop by a pumpkin patch.
It was right there off the freeway, and unfortunately it was closed when we got there.
I took these photos through the fence and on my tippy-toes over the top.
It felt a little desperate, but I just love pumpkins. 
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch
Destination: Nancy's Pumpkin Patch / Location: Valencia, CA / Hours of Operation: 10 am - 7 pm

First of all, this place was amazing - we HAVE to go back. They sell everything from pumpkins to all sorts of different squashes - and being Fall 'n all, we know we love to cook with squashes! They have a corn maze and hay bales to entertain the wee-ones too. It's a family-run farm and as the season turns, it becomes a Christmas tree farm for Winter. Now THAT is awesome.

Looking for a pumpkin patch near you?
Check out THIS website to narrow your search by location!
It effortlessly pulls up all the nearest pumpkin patches.
I'd say that's pretty swell.

4 comments

  1. That's too bad that it was closed. :( I've never gotten a pumpkin from a patch, but this seems like a good year to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have one near me, but I want to visit one so badly. I LOVE October and pumpkin patches. I just wish it really felt like fall here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so dang fun! great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.

    Flights to New York | Cheap Flights to New York | Cheap Air Tickets to New York

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.