STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

9/24/12


 Destination: Stairway to Heaven // Activity: Hiking // Distance: 3-4 miles total // Duration: 3-4 hours

this hike is breathtaking. located in kaneohe oahu, the view of the mountains and valley is beyond gorgeous. although you have to be committed for two reasons. one: you need to get to the trailhead between 1 and 3 am, two: you have to be prepared to hike a ba-jillion stairs up a crazy mountain. if you are afraid of heights, i don't recommend this hike.

nothing beats hiking at the break of dawn to watch the clouds clear and sun rise over the beautiful ocean.

if you have any questions or are interested in doing this hike, please contact us via email and we will give you all the information you need. and there are a little more details about this hike HERE that i highly recommend you checking out!


5 comments

  1. Yep. I would be terrified the whole time, but definitely looks worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trail! I used to live in Kaneohe, and you're making me miss it! :) Gorgeous photos, by the way.

    I recently started a new link party on my blog that is exclusively for traveling and experiencing different places. If you could hop on over and link this post or any other 'traveling' post, I would be so grateful! Thanks so much!

    http://www.letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-places-youll-go-travel-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it truly is awesome. did you ever do this hike? i hope so! ill go link this right now!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm absolutely terrified of heights but for this I'm so willing to do my best to get over it.... what a breathtaking view!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing!! Would love to hike that someday!! So cool. :)
    I am your newest follower, love love LOVE your blog! You girls are all adorable!
    -Bridgette
    bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.