AT THE BEACH HOUSE

4/25/12

Destination: Ventura, CA / Accommodation: c/o Pita's House 

My husband and I are videographers and we spent last week filming on location on the coastline. It was amazing and this beach house was to die for. The surf break was steps away from our porch (as seen in last photo) and we would wake up and eat breakfast while watching for dolphins and whales. It was truly an ideal situation and we highly recommend to all our readers out there to check out Wavecation for some cool places to stay when you're looking to surf along the way. 

We're excited to share the videos with you so you can see for yourself. Doesn't this just make you want to eat like 3,000 kabobs? I know it does for me. Don't worry, I'll be sharing a simply delish recipe with you soon. Nothing beats a summer-enticing BBQ outside! 

11 comments

  1. What pretty pictures, and looks like the perfect setting for a BBQ and kabobs...Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my homeland! I love that coast line. What beach is this? Because I swear it's the beach I grew up going to. How on earth did you go surfing without a wetsuit! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is faria beach! are you close? right by mondos. we loved it. and i don't have my wetsuit yet - i desperately need to buy one, that water is WAY TOO COLD!

      Delete
    2. I'm going to school at BYU-I but I grew up in Camarillo about a half hour south of ventura and faria is my family's favorite beach! Love it!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Ooh... I'd love to vacation at that house! How lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! I could use a little beach vacay right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I am an east coast lover. But this makes me want to plan a trip to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. True perfection. You guys seriously have the coolest job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun fun fun, my neighbors are from ventura :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, these photos are giving me MAJOR wanderlust. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing stretch of coastline right there!

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.