TASTY TUESDAY

4/24/12

Zucchini Pizza

Origin: the lovely Pinterest


This pizza is so dang delicious! I (triplet #2) am sorta obsessed with zucchini and will use any chance I get to supplement it into healthier meals. This is a great way to fulfill that craving of eating lots of pizza with no guilt! You can make this by just looking at the picture. Easy as ever. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

2 zucchini cut in half
olive oil
mozzarella cheese
parmesan cheese
1 large tomato
fresh basil

Directions:

preheat oven to 375
slice zucchini into halves and place on cookie sheet
lightly oil the tops
sprinkle mozzarella cheese
slice up tomato and add slices to top
chop up some basil and sprinkle away
add a dash of parmesan here and there
cook for 20-25 minutes

3 comments

  1. This kind of looks divine. I'm totally making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:04 PM

    I'm intrigued! Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:16 AM

    This looks delicious! I'm going to have to try this sometime - even though my apartment doesn't have a stove, I will make this meal happen!

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.