LIV IS HOME

7/15/15

Little did I know this would be one of the last photos with my baby bump. I was 30 weeks pregnant and totally not ready to have my baby. A few days after this trip to Sun Valley I delivered baby #2!

There is so much to update you on and I'm sorry for my blog hiatus, but it was for good reason and I wouldn't take it back for anything. As you may know,  my baby girl came two months early and life has been a whirlwind ever since! I finally feel like I am starting to get the hang of things. After pre-term labor, natural delivery, lots of prayers, severe allergic reaction, 58 days in the NICU, and a season passed--my baby girl is home. Liv Cosette is home!

We are so excited to introduce Liv to this beautiful world! There is so much to see and so much to do and Liv is a true miracle and blessing in our lives. God is good.

xoxo

12 comments

  1. Congratulations!!!! All the blessings for Liv :)


    I invite you to check out my blog http://www.travelekspert.com where I post my pics and videos and to follow me on BLOGLOVIN:

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/travelekspert-4731343

    All the best!!!

    www.travelekspert.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the newest addition!

    I have an unrelated request. Do you think you guys could start tagging where your clothes are from in your posts? I wish to have the same cute and comfy look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am little confuse about mama travel i never listen about this but after reading your blog post i got some idea about this. delhi car rental.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Your blog is interesting and so informative. Wait for your next blog post. Thanks for sharing with us. Read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mainly here discus about travel and travel must related on cycle and my son like mountain bike very much.

    Alfred A. Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing photos. all photos you captures are awesome and this place is looking great. beautiful place for adventuring.
    Tajmahal Moon Light Tour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photos of this post are incredible and this place is looking amazing.
    Same Day Agra Tour By Train

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos of that place and amazing view of these mountains.
    Malaysia Tour Package

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Photography, I also love photography but can't get time to shot some exceptional scene. I need a camera to make a Longboarding tour with my friends. I thinks that will be amazing experience.
    thanks for sharing such great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look so very cool. Impressive and beautiful places. I have some picture when we riding the Best Gold Coast Longboards .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photograaphy. I think you love to travel and shoot awesome photograph. I need a camera for taking my biking race photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you ! The information that you have provided is very helpful. mongoose mountain bike

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.