CHRISTMAS TIME / SISSY TIME

12/23/12

Untitled
Untitled

We really love Christmas around here. 
It was so fun having Lisa here for a week prior to holiday craze.
We went to a few parties and did all the things that make you ooze with holiday cheer.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! ARE YOU READY?!

PS - yes, we made our photobooth backdrop using a sheet, some paint, and an apple.
We carved triangles in an apple and stamped away! Unfortunately for me, we
ended up stamping my wall too (ha ha!) A bit hilarious and traumatic at the same time.
Bled right through the sheet so use protection if you try this at home ;)

10 comments

  1. you two are adorable! so glad you got to spend some wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's almost Christmas! It's definitely snuck up on me this year. I love the background for your pictures! Looks handmade..I'm sure it is! You guys are so crafty! Hope you all have the best Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is! i'll add a post edit about it :) thanks!

      Delete
  3. P.S. I also snagged your button to put on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I tried...but it somehow doubled in size! Once I figure out why, then I'll put it up! :)

      Delete
  4. You two are too cute. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are way too cute.

    Merry Christmas!!

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/
    http://circlescarvesandredlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are too cute! Love the photos and the background. That's awesome that you created the stamp using an apple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun times miss you and love you kyky xoxoxox merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooove your backdrop! how fun you two could be together :)

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.