FROM HAWAII - SUMMER VIDEO

7/8/12

Here's to summer -
Here's to sisterhood.





9 comments

  1. So happy y'all could be with your best friends! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAA! I love this vid!! Promotes good feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! I LOVE THIS VIDEO! I think it just might be one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun video!!! I loved it! I think you girls are just the cutest things ever. Seriously. And you make me miss my sisters like crazy! And Hawaii too... Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh this video is AWESOME and i want to go to Hawai soooo bad. Love you three and your happy/sunny/joyful/cool lifestyle !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish i had a seeeester :(

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great video!!:)))

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.