TASTY TUESDAY - HAWAII STYLE

6/12/12

North Shore "Grinds"

In Hawaii the locals refer to food as "grinds" or  eating as "grindin'." So this Tasty Tuseday I decided to feature a few of our favorite eats here on the North Shore. Be sure to hit up these eateries when you visit, you won't be sorry! And carry cash, some local places don't take cards, so you've been warned...

Fumis Shrimp Truck // Location: Kahuku *Various shrimp plates and rice (cash)
Kahuku Grill // Location: Kahuku *Best burgers and fries on the island, hands down (cash/card)
Saigon Noodle // Location: Kaneohe *Soothing Vietnamese Pho (cash/card)
Eggs 'N Things // Location: Honolulu or Waikiki *Best most filling pancakes and omelets (cash/card)
Shark's Cove Grill // Location: Pupukea *Delicious acai bowls and steak kabobs (cash/card)
Bonzai Sushi Bar // Location: Haleiwa *Most amazing sushi (cash/card)
Storto's // Location: Haleiwa *Delicious subs on homemade bread and papaya dressing (cash)
Kahuku Superette // Location: Kahuku *Best shoyu poke spiced to perfection

Hungry yet? I know I am! That poke is killin' me right now, I think it's my latest addiction. And these are just a few of the delicious places to eat on the North Shore. I was refraining in fear of a draggy post. If you ever have any questions about Oahu, feel free to ask one of us trips. We would love you to experience only the best grinds of Hawaii. Mahalo!

8 comments

  1. you look beautiful lis and the food all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. num num num i need poke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! I can't wait to go to Hawaii and try some of this food!

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things.
    Win over $200 of prizes in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY! good wrap of hawaiian grinds, lis! yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! All that food looks AMAZING. Makes me want to hop on a plane and fly there right now!

    Btw this blog is by FAR my favourite travel blog! It's so cool how you are triplets, travelling the world. You three look beautiful and I look forward to reading more about your travels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, norma! you are so sweet :) we appreciate it!

      Delete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.