LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! great job ky and spence. seriously awesome video. amazing footage and you always pick the perfect music. can't wait to see more! xoxo meg
Thanks a bunch for posting this! At the moment I'm more motivated than ever to go volunteerin in Latin America as soon as possible :) Thank you!! Greets from Austria, Stefanie
What villages were you at? I went a few years ago, and maybe parts of Peru just look very similar, but that would be cool if you were in the same area I was!
That was truly beautiful and inspiring.
ReplyDeleteYou guys did an amazing job doing this video...it makes me want to go myself! The film quality was great as well :)
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! great job ky and spence. seriously awesome video. amazing footage and you always pick the perfect music. can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeletexoxo
meg
ps- i love what that awesome guy said in the end. SO WISE AND SO TRUE. i wish more people felt that way. especially surfers! haha.
ReplyDeleteagreed. he was such a thoughtful little man. i miss him.
ReplyDeleteThanks a bunch for posting this! At the moment I'm more motivated than ever to go volunteerin in Latin America as soon as possible :) Thank you!! Greets from Austria, Stefanie
ReplyDeleteWhat villages were you at? I went a few years ago, and maybe parts of Peru just look very similar, but that would be cool if you were in the same area I was!
ReplyDeletehi laura! we worked in a community above pisaq outside of cusco called AMARU. have you been?
ReplyDelete