VAGABUNDO MAGAZINE

11/8/12


In the past, I wrote for a travel emagazine called Vagabundo Magazine. You can read my article here about an experience I had while living in Cusco, Peru. Vagabundo shares inspiring stories and adventures from expats, writers, photographers, foodies and everything-in-between as they travel throughout the world! It's pretty awesome to have a magazine packed with so much information and crazy experiences into a matter of pages. 

Preview their most recent Oct/Nov volume here, and for next to nothing you can subscribe to it! This publication shared a rad story about training for intense marathons running through hazardous weather, skiing through snow blizzards and touching experiences with a chief and his family in the jungle villages of Thailand. I receive my magazine bi-monthly and always enjoy reading through the stories and scoping out the photos over my breakfast cereal. I think you will too! 


No comments

Post a Comment

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.