FREAKY FRIDAY

8/10/12



As little babies we each were identified by colors. It made life a little easier for our mama. I, Kylie, was blue and green, Lisa was pink and red, and Megan was purple and yellow. When I was traveling in Guatemala I thought the perfect gift for my sissies would be to get little custom bracelets identifying each of us. Since we often refer to ourselves on this blog as triplet #1, 2 or 3 I saw it fit to share with our lovely readers! Lisa's bracelet is a pale pink and Meg's is a pastel purple. For some reason I forgot to do green - I was in a rush and had a brain fart - but in the end the blue gave a fun pop and I'm happy with the turnout. The boy who made them took 5 minutes per bracelet, and I was really impressed with his skills. They're cheap and fun and now we have a little connection wrapped around our wrists to remind each other of our love, even when we're miles apart. 

4 comments

  1. This is so sweet. What a thoughtful gift for your sisters<3
    I'm wondering, did you guys ever try to trick or confuse your mama or other people? I imagine that would be so fun when you are little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love my bracelet and miss my sissies :( thanks ky they are adorableeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooo sweet. i love your bond.
    my mom would always dress my younger sister (whom is 2 yrs younger) and i alike, but different color. ppl always thought we were twins. some still do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls! I found yall through Pyjammy's blog. I have identical triplet boys who just turned 3. Oh how I love yall's blog. You are so adorable, and I can't wait to go back and look through your archives when I have some time! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.