HOLA, DESDE GUATEMALA

6/20/12

   UntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

i have been filming in guatemala for a humanitarian organization called good neighbors. it's been an incredible experience so far and i've been having a blast getting to know the people here and also the local staff. this is such a special place, and not to mention - insanely, insanely gorgeous. i'll be back soon with more on my trip and will definitely be sharing some touching videos with you all to get you pumped on life. that sounds cheesy - but it's true.

6 comments

  1. I've been enjoying your Instagram updates!! This place, the culture, everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Guatemala. I'm half Guatemalan because my mom is from there and I went there three years ago. It's so beautiful and these pictures just made me smile :) Can't wait to see other stuff about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures and all the adorable children, cant wait for the videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, such sweet looking children. Reminds me of the time I spent in the mountains of Peru.
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, smiles of children around the world, unbeatable

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love all of your pictures, they get better every post. It's incredible how kids can be so happy in such humble circumstances; it's definitely a lesson in humility and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete

TRAVELING TRIPLETS. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.